Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

OUT OF BED

Wow, does it feel good. I have a new appreciation for what hospitalized people go through. Let's just say that I don't do the relaxation thing very well. I did enjoy having Dan wait on me a little bit, but truthfully I missed being able to just get up and get a drink or whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. A special thanks to my buddy Haley a.k.a. YADEY for coming over and doing my nails today and just loafing in the bed with me for a bit. I feel enormous after eating as well as I have and getting absolutely no activity.
All in all I feel great, just a little on the tired side and a weird feeling stomach.
Now we just start the waiting game, and we are beyond excited to find out what God has in store for us. We have learned a lot about trusting Him through all of this, and I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out, but life sure is easier when you just give it to Him.
Again, thanks so much for the many calls and encouraging words. We figure not too many people get the chance to see their babies at this stage (and certainly wouldn't wish this on anyone), but what an amazing experience this has all been.

Blessings-
Dan and Gretchen

0 comments: