Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All is well

I received the call from the Dr.'s office this morning. Of the 12 eggs they retrieved yesterday, 1 had a broken outer shell, 1 was immature, leaving 10 to fertilize and 8 fertilized. Tomorrow morning I will go back at 10:30 for the transfer of 2 of them. So as of today Dan and I have 8 "beautiful" frozen children :) To my understanding I will have pictures of our 2 tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post them, and you can let us know if you think they look more like Dan or me!!! I asked for a blonde hair blue eyed girl and a brown hair green eyed boy...we'll wait and see. It does seem really weird to me that they are totally choosing our child for us...thank you Lord for modern medicine...truly miraculous!!!!

Thanks again all of you faithful prayer warriors, we love all of you.
Love -
Dan and Gretchen

0 comments: