Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In-Vitro Update!!!

After much anticipation, it appears our target dates will be June 25th and 27th (subject to change one or two days). On June 25th I will have my egg retrieval which is done with a needle guided ultrasound (thank you Lord for drugs) and on the 27th I will go back to have my transfer procedure. Following the transfer I will have a strict 24 hours bedrest (the first 4 hours are NO movement what so ever). The second 24 hours will be "relaxed" bedrest...where I will at least be able to eat dinner at the table. I must say I'm kind of looking forward to a couple of days where someone has officially told me I'm to do absolutely NOTHING for 48 hours...sorry Dan :) Please continue to pray for peace of mind for us and that I stay healthy during all of this.

Blessings-
Gretchen

1 comments:

Yadey said...

Wow! Congrats on getting a specific date. Let me know if ya want me to come sit still with you while you are in bed. I am totally free! Well, unless there is some sort of miracle and I get a job. :) See ya Friday!