10. Time REALLY does fly
9. Things certainly don't happen in the time frame/order I would like (Rather God's timing)
8. Make time spent with Dan intentional
7. It's okay to question God
6. Never lose sight of your goals and aspirations
5. A little bit of sensitivity goes a long way
4. I have a lot of emotions I never even knew existed (Thanks to all my friends and family for your patience with me)
3. Attitude is EVERYTHING
2. I really am capable of overcoming my needle phobia...who knew?!?!?! (Check back for pictures tomorrow)
1. Trust God, Have Faith, and WOW the power of prayer is incredible
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
10 Things I've Learned in the Past Year...
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm excited you've started a blog Gretchen. Thanks for the link!
I like this list, I keep reading it over and over. Some good insight. It is easy to lose sight of the big picture. I think I have done that in the last week.
Post a Comment