
Well, here they are....I think the one on the right looks just like Dan. He swears that one has my nose :)
We are thrilled and are going to be biting our nails until we get our confirmation blood draw in a couple of weeks.
Dr. Dodds was thrilled, and said that both embryos are what they consider to be "grade 1" (the best possible), and they said they'd be shocked if they don't both take, but anticipate 1 to for sure attach.
Please continue to storm the throne of God on our behalf, and pray for continued health.
As for now, I'm stuck in the bed until 6pm on Friday but I'm going to enjoy a little relaxation.
Again, we can't possibly thank you for all of the prayers, concern, calls and care you have all shown us.
We love you all-
Dan and Gretchen
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Blakeslee Babies
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
AWE ~ sooo cute!! :) I am praying away over here!!!! Love you guys
Praying for you guys and your little ones. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call.
How exciting!! Hope you're enjoying your relaxation! The pics are so incredible...modern miracle! :)
Hi Sepin...it's Haley...can you tell which one? I really enjoyed my time in bed with you today!! I can't wait to meet the troops!
Post a Comment