Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Kid in the Candy Store

That's about the best way to describe my anticipation for the upcoming weeks!!!! I had a Dr. appointment Wednesday morning, and learned that things could not have gone better...YEEHA!!! It appears that I have numerous small follicles so the egg retrieval should be a success...and we should have several frozen children as of June 24...I always knew I wanted at least 3 children...but we are looking at some where in the neighborhood of 20 children!!!!
Tonight I get to learn what a human pin cushion is, as I will be doing 3 different injections tonight and tomorrow. Saturday I will head back to the Dr. for more blood work and another ultrasound. With each visit, I get a better idea of what my actual retrieval date will be but as of now it's June 24th...did I mention I'm super excited :)
Anyway, that's my update in a nut shell.
Thanks as always for all of your prayers for us as we continue on this roller coaster we like to call "Life".

-Gretchen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful update!! The 24th is just 10 days away now!! :)