At my Dr. appointment this morning, I learned that I am running right on target for my retrieval on Monday and transfer on Wednesday. The nurse was very encouraged by the number of "mature" follicles I had...more specifically 14 on my right and 10 on my left. She asked me if I was feeling "full" and all around crappy, and I said "How did you know"? I don't think crappy is a good description, but not myself would describe it better. Right now I could just sleep all day, I can't seem to find enough time to sleep and I pretty much constantly feel nauseated. Now, you may be thinking welcome to what you'd feel like pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I would welcome all of those symptoms if and when I'm pregnant...maybe not w/open arms, but I promise I won't be a complainer.
So I return to the Dr. on Saturday to find out for sure what my time frame is, but by the way things had progressed from Tuesday to Thursday...Monday is my big day.
Please continue to pray for peace of mind, health, and success.
Gretchen~
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Monday!!!
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
get yourself a few magazines, the remote control and get ready for a few fun days on the couch!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment