Honest to goodness, I've had the best of intentions for this blog. I was hoping to update a couple times a week, and then BAM we get hit with the flu now. Saturday, Dan and I had planned a date night, and headed to Kalamazoo for me to go to a wedding shower and then Dan's parents were going to watch the boys while we went out to eat. Well...while I was at the shower, I received multiple texts from Dan. Basically a play by play of the MANY massive explosive diapers from both boys. So I'm thinking, what on earth did they eat that didn't agree?!?!?! We decided to go out to eat anyway since they didn't seem to feel bad, just had a lot of messy diapers. Sunday morning when they woke up, Wil had vomited in his bed (Drew did the same the previous morning, but I didn't think much of it), so we were certain it was a bug. I left them with Daddy and headed off to the gym and a meeting I go to on Sundays. When I got home Dan said he felt crummy (and I truthfully thought he was milking it, and just wanted some down time from daddy duties). We put the boys down for a nap, so I decided to take one myself. When I woke 2.5 hours later, I started to feel crappy too. Needless to say, it was a swift downward spiral from there...we had the FULL FLU here! It was almost impossible to care for the boys feeling like I did, so at 7:30 we put them to bed and went to bed too. I slept for 20 minute increments for a total of about 2 hours of sleep, but amazingly felt MUCH better Monday morning. So long story short...I'm back to the blogging world!
More to come either today or tomorrow on our date night and a new little someone who's now walking :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
We've Been Hit AGAIN!!!!
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good grief momma!!! I'm glad you guys are starting to feel better. Poor babies and mommy and daddy. I thought about that the other day. If we got sick, there's noone to help with the babes. I can barely take care of myself and Steve is a baby when sick. LOL
Glad to see you back!
Kami
Post a Comment