Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drew's First Haircut

So this post is only a couple weeks late, but better late than never. My dad is a barber, and graciously volunteered to Drew's first haircut. Needless to say, I had it in my head that it was just going to be a huge fiasco, and it was quite the opposite. Drew sat right up on the stool all by himself, and never said a peep, and hardly wiggled at all. Wilson, sat in the stroller and watched and screamed the majority of the time. Apparently he was concerned for Drew's safety while Grandpa was "warming" up the clippers. Wil isn't quite ready for a haircut, it appears his helmet really stunted his hair growth, which is fine with mommy, I'm not sure I'm ready to have 2 big boys yet.


Sitting so still for Grandpa


Wondering what he's saving all that hair for


Such a Big Boy!!!!


He doesn't even need his mommy :(

0 comments: