Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tulips are Blooming in Holland Michigan

Tonight, I took the boys downtown to watch our neighbor and favorite babysitter "Dutch Dance". For those of you who aren't from the area, Holland Michigan is the Tulip Capitol. The first week of May its a huge production here, the tulips are absolutely stunning and this town is flooded with elderly folks...seriously! There are few times a year that I can honestly say I LOVE living here, but this truly is a great time to live here.

Anyway, tonight was a little preview of what's to come next week, with a quarter of the crowds, so the boys and I took advantage and headed downtown. I was taking a little bit of a risk knowing that it was going to be right on the heals of bedtime, but it was worth it. Wil and Drew were totally captivated by the first 1/2 hour of dancing and then the second segment, they were ready to get down and play in the dirt.


The Boys With Lindsay


There She is!


And so it begins, the older one is beating up on the younger and then looks at me like..."What"?


Tantrums are in full swing at the Blakeslee House (praying for lots and lots of patience)!

I've also struggled to get pictures of Drew walking, but he's definitely on the move. He's now taking about 20 steps, but I can say he's not really any busier than he was crawling...the boy was into everything!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: