This past Thursday, the boys and I started swim lessons with the help of my mom. I really had no idea what to expect from them, considering they still aren't huge fans of the bathtub. As it turns out Drew, who had a death grip on my shoulder for the first 10 minutes, loved every minute of it after getting used to it. Wilson, the little guy who loves to sit and watch the bathtub fill up with water, was terrified. He cried for the last 15 minutes of the 1/2 hour class. We had a lot of fun, blowing bubbles, playing "pop goes the weasel", using kick boards and noodles, and jumping off the edge (or in my boys case, being pulled in off the edge). We are so excited to watch them "blossom" over the next 5 weeks, and then will do the next session right away. Dan and I have decided these swim lessons are a must do, considering my parents have a in ground pool right out their back door. I'm doing my best not to be a "nervous Nellie", but I know the curiosity of toddlers, and it scares me to pieces.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Swim Lessons
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment