This entire week was absolutely gorgeous!!!! We had so much fun, and probably walked 35 miles this week. While on our walk the other day, I discovered a nice little park that I've only walked by 100 times and missed it until now. Dan and I decided we would take the boys out for dinner and then walk up to check out the park last night. As it turns out they had 2 little baby swings too, and the boys were in their glory. I decided I better post a couple pictures of our boys with their daddy, just to make sure you know they still have a daddy :) He's been so busy with school and work, but we are so thrilled he's coming down the home stretch, and we will be a family of 4 again in August.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
85 Degrees in Michigan...in April?!?!?
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment