Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

37 Week up date - 8 Days to go!!!

I had my last appointment today, and it appears the boys are still thriving and have no desire to be moved :) The plan still stands that we will go with our scheduled c-section next week Wednesday at 7:30 am. I have a non stress test scheduled for next Monday and then I'm good to go for the surgery...eeek!!! Tomorrow we have our appointment at the hospital for our pre-op stuff, so we are certainly getting very close.
They told me to plan to be in the hospital until Saturday the 7th, which just happens to be Dan's birthday...what a great present for him. Birthdays are a big deal to me, so I feel badly that nothing big will be happening for him...well I suppose this is HUGE!!! So we are going to have few family members over for some pizza and baby loving and call it a birthday!!!! After all, we are getting everything we ever wanted for with 2 precious boys.

Thanks for the continued prayers and support!!!

4 comments:

carriekuipers said...

A party with 2 brand new babies sounds great - I am sure Dan won't mind! (He is probably expecting presents from both of them!!)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy gretchen! you are full terms with twins-holy cow, you were BORN to be pregnant.

cant wait to see pics and hear birth details. congrats one week early!

Angelwingsbaby said...

thats wonderful! I am so glad that you made it this far.

Tara M. said...

I just can't believe the twins are going to be here! Wow! I bet you two are so excited you just can't stand it! I can't wait to see them!!! We'll pray you have a quick recovery after surgery!!