Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 36 - No Changes!!!!

Well...no changes!!! I was a little disappointed, but am still feeling blessed to have 2 healthy boys cooking away still. The good news is, if I don't go on my own, I will for sure have my c-section 2 weeks from tomorrow. The Dr. said he'd be surprised if I don't go on my own, but at this point it's safe to assume these boys "might" be a little stubborn (considering one of them can't make up his mind on the direction he'd like to enter the world in).
Anyway, we are more than ready for them to make their debut and we'll keep you posted on when they do.

Blessings-
Gretchen

4 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

wow 36 weeks that is awesome!

Kami said...

You are doing so good momma! I can't believe you are carrying twins at 36 weeks! Amazing! I can't wait to see teh post that you are in labor and ready to go!!!

Kami

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

thats right, you have 2 healthy boys cookin! enjoy this time where its just you and the hubby. pretty soon, you will be a family of 4!!!

Tara M. said...

Way to go Gretchen! Today we watched the video of the boys when we first brought them home from the hospital. What a wild but exciting experience. I bet your boys will be able to come home from the hospital when you do. You've done such a good job cooking them. Way to go!!!!