Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

35 Weeks...I Guess my body really likes this pregnancy "thing"

What can I say...apparently I was meant to carry twins. I had my appointment this morning, and as usual everything looked GREAT...praise the Lord!!! I am slowly progressing on my own, and was told it wouldn't be unusual for me to go anytime, or hold out until March 4.
Once again, our little gymnast (baby B) has managed to maneuver himself into a head DOWN position. My Dr. decided with the positioning of both, he'd really like me to attempt to deliver without a c-section if I go before my scheduled date. I have 1 head so low, they were shocked that I'm still working...let alone functioning. They are guessing they are somewhere between 5.5 and 6 pounds each, meaning I'm toting around 11-12 pounds of baby...that's cause for a backache I suppose.
One thing that has really hit a nerve with me lately are all of these pregnant women complaining they are "miserable"...to me that's a pretty strong word...uncomfortable, yes...miserable NO!!! Miserable, is not being able to conceive or knowing whether or not you can. Hold strong all you TTC friends out there, you have reason to claim you are "miserable" you are in the toughest part of it all right now, pregnancy is an amazing God given experience!!! You are in my prayers, and I still feel your pain just as if it were my own.

Please continue to pray for
Healthy Boys
Healthy, uneventful delivery
Dan's job situation
Our Country in general

Blessings-
Dan and Gretchen

2 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Wow you are so close, how exciting!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

gretchen-are you almost there! i cant wait to see pictures of you holding your two precious sons.

my retrival is set for saturday. i am freaking out!