Yes, we had a bit of a "scare" today!!! After a trip to the Dr. with a lot of cramping, it was determined that I have one little boy with his head VERY low. We are basically on "watch" at this point, and were told that I could go anytime from now until the scheduled c-section. As for the scheduled c-section, we are moving it up a week, after the Dr. recently attended a seminar on delivering twins a little earlier than later. I'm just waiting to hear from the hospital on the new date.
Stay Tuned :)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
False Alarm
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh honey I am glad things are okay, I hope they stay inside a bit longer for you.We are so excited for you.We continue to pray for you everyday.Hugs -Megan
how exciting, you are soooo close! cant wait to hear that new date.
Ohhhh yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment