Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Assembly Day





Today was devoted to assembling all of the remaining baby gear that will be used once the boys come home. Guinness confirmed that she is indeed no dummy (of course we knew this), she was VERY clingy while we were assembling everything. We are quite certain that she is going to be VERY protective of her brothers.
We assembled the pack n' play, which as first timers I must say was not the easiest task,therefore, it will stay in the living room until we are done using it (at home anyway).
Next, was the swing. We have two of them, but opted to only assemble 1 for the time being. Swings sure aren't cheap, and therefore we decided we'd make sure they both like it before we are stuck with 2 of the same kind. Not to mention they are HUGE and take up a ton of space, so I figured before our house is ruled by baby gear I'd enjoy a couple more weeks of a little space.
Finally, the bouncy seats. We decided to take a gamble and put both together in hopes they like them. These could be our saving grace, so I'm praying they like them :)

As for the C-section update, sorry I've been a little delinquent in getting the update on here. My new date is Wednesday March 4 at 7:30 am. It wasn't a full week earlier, but at this point I'll take even a couple of days. I go back to the Dr. on Wednesday for another ultrasound and check, so we'll find out then if I'm making any progress on my own.

Please continue to pray for:
Health and Growth of the babies and me
Dan to find a job

1 comments:

Kami said...

Yay!!! Less than a month away!! I am so excited for you. Your dog is adorable.

Kami