Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

34 Weeks and looking pretty ROUGH




At 34 weeks, I think it's safe to say I'm ready to go. It would be best for the babies if they could stay in a few more weeks. Dan and I were noticing this morning that I look like I've dropped some, in addition to just looking like crap now too. This picture was taken first thing this morning, and I look like I'm still sleeping (perhaps b/c I got about 3 hours last night).
I check in with the Dr. next week Wednesday, so we'll see what he says at that time.
Sleeping has certainly become a thing of the past, so I think my body is adjusting to surviving on little sleep.

That's all that is new this week. Thanks for the continued prayers and support.

Blessings-
Gretchen

1 comments:

Kami said...

I think you look absolutely beautiful!!! You do not look like you have two in there. You are adorable!

Kami