Today officially marks 33 weeks. After a trip to the Dr., things continue to look like they are going well. I'm only measuring 36.5 weeks, so I was very excited about that (other than I feel like I should be measuring about 40+), and the fact that I still have NO stretch marks :) Heck, I guess I should just be thankful that I'm carrying 2 instead of 8...that woman is my HERO!!!
The boys still have good, strong heartbeats so we were thrilled. We also were able to determine with the doplar that we still have one breech baby, so the c-section still stands. I return in 2 weeks for my final ultrasound, and another check up with the Dr.
Tonight we have an appointment to make sure we have our car seats installed correctly which is just one more step toward making this whole thing feel so real. I don't think it will feel "real" until I'm back home with my babies. I still wake up every morning to make sure my "tummy" is still there...in a few weeks I'll have get up and look in the nursery to make sure they are still there :)
Thank you for all of the continued support and prayers as we muttle through this exciting/challenging chapter of life. Please continue to pray for some doors to open for Dan's job situation.
Blessings-
Gretchen
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
33 Down 6 To Go!!!
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
not one stretchmark? wow, YOU are my hero! hehe
Wow!!!! You are doing great! I hope you don't get any stretch marks, but if you do, oh well, as Heidi says, the're war wounds! I love that the boys get hickups! My boys got them at the same time everyday! Eric's hurt me though because his head was right on my cervix! I also thought you could break my record of measuring 49 cm at 34 weeks. You can do it!
So gald to hear about the latest! That's so awesome that you don't have any stretch marks...way to go! Enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant, it's such an amazing time, and they'll be here so soon! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment