Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

31 Week Update & Nursery Pics






These are the most recent pics of the nursery. We are getting very close to being ready for the big day.
I had my last baby shower on Saturday and got all kinds of great stuff. We went out yesterday and picked up our last few things that were must haves for the babies to come home, the biggest purchases were the car seats.

In update news, I had my 31 week appointment today and everything continues to look great. My ultrasound revealed that our little 'monkey' that was previously head up, worked his way head down and now has managed to wiggle his way back to head up. That being said, I was forced to schedule a C-Section since my Dr. will not deliver breech and I was more than ok with that. He was so impressed by how well things were going, he decided to stretch it out even longer and make me go 39 weeks. So, I am all scheduled to have these sweet little boys on March 9, unless they have other plans of arriving early.

Please continue to pray for:
Health of the babies
Health for me
Dan's Job situation (YES, we are still waiting)

Blessings-
Gretchen

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great Buddy!!!

Angelwingsbaby said...

How cute!!! I am so glad that you are doing so well.

Kami said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I was told everything was covered by my insurance. They never said I needed a preauthorization. I know that my doctor participates because I looked it up online to make sure and her name popped up under the insurance's website. I am so confused by all of this. Here's to hoping it works itself out!

By the way, the nursury is beautiful!!! I am so excited to see you baby's picture's. What an exciting time for you!!!

Kami

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

so cute!! i love the white cribs and the no monkey sign. i have two similar signs in my house. one says always kiss me goodnight in our bedroom and in our living room it says all because two people fell in love. i cant wait to put one in a babys room!

Kami said...

Hello again, hubby is taking his tests for his series 6, 63 and life insurance. He is working for Chase. So we are extremely excited!!! I hope you are doing well!! You are getting so close, how exciting!

Kami