
Well...here we are, I can't believe we've reached 30 weeks already.
I have 1 more baby shower this weekend, and am looking forward to it. Hopefully, with in the next couple of weeks we will be ready for their debut. We still need 2 car seats, so those are on the "MUST BUY" in the next week or two list.
This past weekend was spent doing baby laundry (much more fun than doing Dan's :)), and assembling a bookshelf for their room. I will have to get more nursery pics posted once we are all set and have a few things on the walls too. I always thought I'd be ready for them to arrive by the time I reached 16 weeks, but right about that time I was noticing my energy dwindling in a big way.
We are also hoping to have a job offer in hand this week for Dan, please keep that in your prayers, as we are getting down to the wire.
Blessings-
Gretchen
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Whoa!!!! 30 Weeks and we are on the GROW
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lookin' GREAT Buddy!! Guinness - you look good too! :) Love ya!
you look great, gretchen! i was telling my husband about how helpful you have been since day one..and it seemed so odd talking about someone that neither of us has met!
before i know it, i will be clicking on your blog to see two beautiful, healthy boys!!
You look so cute!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Congratulations on your little blessings. I hope you don't mind, I would like to follow your blog!
Kami
Post a Comment