Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

29 Weeks - Dr. Appointment

Today marks 29 weeks, and things continue to go smoothly. The Dr. was pleased with how things were going, so I left with no restrictions yet...looks like I'll continue to work 40 hours/week. I go back in 2 more weeks to be rechecked and have another ultrasound.
He checked both heartbeats with the dopplar and they are both doing great, one was in the mid 140's and the other was in the low to mid 120's. I think we'll have one intense baby and one laid back baby (just like their mom and dad).
He also measured me and assured me my 'discomfort' is not in my head (I wasn't thinking it was), I'm measuring 35 1/2 weeks so I've definitely grown...or someone is growing anyway :)

3 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

I am so glad things are going so smoothly,Take care and hugs!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

looking great, gretchen!

Tara M. said...

Way to go Gretchen! Cook those babies as long as you can handle it!!! I can't believe they are almost here!