Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Steps

We are slowly getting more prepared for our long anticipated little ones to arrive.
This past weekend my in-laws were so kind, and picked up our furniture for us, and then stayed a few hours to help us assemble everything. Even though it didn't quite fit the way I had hoped it all would, I just feel so blessed to even need 2 cribs.
I spent Saturday evening putting a lot of stuff away, and just "playing" in there, it still just all feels so surreal. This is by far the best Christmas gift I could have ever asked for, but my heart still breaks for all of the families out there struggling through infertility and loss at the holidays. I must say, I am missing my third little boy more than ever right now, as the time draws nearer for them to arrive. I know that he is in his Heavenly Fathers arms now, but it's so hard not to be selfish and want to see him here with his earthly father. I have peace knowing I will someday hold that sweet baby again, but it just doesn't seem to ease the struggle and emotions that go with losing a baby.

Please continue to pray for:
Health for the boys and me
Dan's job situation
Those struggling through the Holidays


Blessings
Gretchen




1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

oh no, JUST the meds will be about $500. i think the ivf process will cost us about $5000. i would pay anything, though.

the babies room is super cute! i love the cribs.