Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

24 Weeks and SO Much to be Thankful for....


At 24 weeks, I continue to just be in awe of the changes and growth of these little boys.
It's amazing to look back to the past couple of years and think of how far we've come. We are so THANKFUL for what we have been blessed with, and how God is continuing to work in our lives. As I reluctantly recall the painful emotional times we endured over the Holidays in previous years, I thank God for how much Dan and I have grown as 1 through all of it. I don't know that our marriage would be what it is today if we hadn't had the struggles that we've had (and to many it feels like all we've had is struggles, since the week prior to our wedding). So, with that said, all you ladies out there in the blogger (infertility) world...hang on, pray and trust God that he will carry you through these times. I pray for you often, and believe me...I will always know that "pain" you are struggling with, it simply becomes less consuming.

Blessings-
Gretchen

0 comments: