Today was my 23 week appointment and ultrasound. I must add that one big bonus (of the many) to having multiples is the frequent ultrasounds. It was so incredible to see how much these sweet little babies have grown and developed over the past 4 weeks. They were about 7 oz each last time and today they weighed in at 1 lb 4oz and the other was 1 lb 2 oz. They both have what appears to be very healthy little hearts and brains...Bless God!!!! It has truly been miraculous to feel these little babies moving so much, we are so excited to meet them (when the time comes of course).
Blessings-
Gretchen
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
23 Week Update
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is wonderful gretchen,I am so happy for you!!
so amazing!
I am so happy the babies are doing great! Keep them cooking!!!!
Post a Comment