Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

22 Weeks


How quickly these weeks seem to be going, especially now that I have no energy (hence the late blog post). So far, I'm still feeling pretty good, but I must say getting a good nights rest seems to be more and more difficult to achieve.
In other news, we would still appreciate prayers for Dan's job situation. He has had a couple of interviews, but due to the specific nature of his field, the process can easily take 2 months. He has a couple new prospects, and at this point we'd just be thrilled to have him working by the first of the year. I thank God everyday that we've been able to hang on this long, and I know now that we can hang on even longer :)

Thanks for all of the continued prayers.
Please keep praying for
-Healthy baby boys
-My rheumatoid to stay under control with the steroids
-Dan's job situation

Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen, and the Boys!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking good Gretch (you too Guinness)!! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya Buddy!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

you look great!!

and i love how the pup is in almost every pic. i bet hes thinking, "hey, i want to be in the baby book, too!"