As we were advised, we took the birthing class a few months early (too avoid the Holidays as well as bedrest). Despite the fact that it was a full work day, 8-5, we really can say it was worth our time. Dan said he learned a lot, and claims he didn't get queasy until they showed the diagram of a C-section and when they later showed the instruments for the circumcision. I informed him, it will be his job to accompany the boys for that part of it, so now he has to work himself up to be able to handle that...PATHETIC (try childbirth)!!!
I really thought I'd leave the class feeling more nervous, but honestly I left feeling pretty confident that I'd survive :) We are getting excited to meet these little boys, and its been a lot of fun getting ready for them so far. I'm sure w/the upcoming holidays, these next few months will fly by.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, enjoy the week~
Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen and the Boys!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Birthing Class
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh, gretchen. no matter what i write, you always find a way to be encouraging and helpful. i cant thank you enough.
i will probably be emailing you after this iui. i want to be full prepared going into the ivf appt. dec 1st.
Post a Comment