Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 20 Update: Growing like weeds



At 20 weeks, I can honestly say...WOW!!! I'm getting really BIG!!! I just can't help but think how totally miraculous this is. These boys are by far the biggest blessing I have ever experienced. At 20 weeks, they are very active and it's such a neat experience to feel them move.
After learning last week that they were both boys, my mom and I started on our quest to get their closet "stocked", needless to say, these boys are going to be the best dressed little guys ever.
Dan and I also had a fun time registering for all of the necessities, and I must say I felt a little funny registering for that much stuff...but I'm certain it will all be used.
As for Dan's job situation (or lack there of), we are still praying for something to open up. We know and trust that God won't close any windows without opening doors, so we are hanging on tight to that, knowing we will be just fine.

Thanks again for all of the continued prayers and support, words can express how much we appreciate all of them.

Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen and the boys!

0 comments: