At 18 weeks, I must say I'm not loving the look of pregnancy on me, but I'm loving the blessing that it is.
Not a whole lot new to report, other than the obvious.
Today officially marks what could be my half way point, and that is one of the most exciting points of all of this :)
I go to the Dr. next week Tuesday, and we will find out the genders at that time, Stay Tuned!!!
Please continue to pray for:
-Healthy Babies
-Relief from the migraines
-Uneventful Ultrasound
-Dan's upcoming job interview
Monday, October 13, 2008
18 Weeks and Growing RAPIDLY
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lookin' good buddy!!! :) :) (you too Guinness) Love ya!
yay for making it half way!!!
i cant wait to see what youre having? any guesses?
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day...
Congratulations! As you read, my husband and I are considering IVF, and your story is very encouraging. Good luck!
Post a Comment