At 17 weeks, I don't have a whole lot new to report on...so I thought I'd have some fun with this post.
Things I've learned over the last 29 years life, more so in the last 1 year than anything.
I have always had this picture in my mind that I would be a mom by the time I was 25...low and behold here I am at 29.
God has blessed me with the greatest birthday gift of ALL, pregnancy!!! After several painful months of wondering if we were ever going to have children of our own, I must say this is by far the greatest gift ever. However, we have not gotten to where we are today without several bumps in the road, but through it all I have learned 1 thing for sure...everything will happen in God's time.
With that being said, please continue to remember Dan in your prayers as he continues the difficult road of being unemployed (both financially and emotionally)!!!
Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family for the "Happy Birthday" wishes, all of my dreams are coming true :)
With that being said, please continue to remember Dan in your prayers as he continues the difficult road of being unemployed (both financially and emotionally)!!!
Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family for the "Happy Birthday" wishes, all of my dreams are coming true :)

3 comments:
what a great birthday gift! hope you had a great day!
this will be my second iui.
and as far as the units...is it bad that i dont remember? i literally handed my husband all the boxes, told him to watch the video, and he did the rest. i made giving me the shots his responsibility! i know i did 3 days of shots and had 4 follicles on the day of the iui.
<3
youre right..i should be thankful for only having to pay $40 each time. it could be much worse..
it just sucks paying that to get a simple pregnancy test you know will come back negative. :(
and i totally hope we get 2 babies when it happens. i joke my hubby that we better get more than 1 for what weve spend/gone thru!!
how are you feeling? when can you find out the sexes?
Post a Comment