Wow...I can't believe how the time is flying by.
At 16 weeks, I'm getting bigger by the day, and last night I think I actually felt the start of the flutters.
I'm truly enjoying being pregnant and thank God daily for these little miracle babies.
I'm getting very antsy to find out the genders so I can start shopping, but truthfully I will be thrilled with whatever God blesses us with.
Over the past few weeks I've battled some pretty nasty headaches, and am trying so hard not to be a complainer about them, but....it's no fun. The Dr. prescribed me Tylenol 3 last week, and it's just not even taking the edge off, so yesterday they moved me up to Vicodin...and fortunately that helped. I just get really nervous about taking all of these hardcore drugs being pregnant even though they are considered to be safe.
As far as Dan's job situation, I think we are coming down the home stretch. My hope is that within the next few weeks he'll be back to work, and loving where ever he lands.
Please Continue to Pray for:
Health of the babies and me
Dan's job situation
Relief from the headaches
PS....Guinness wanted you to see how she is maintaining her beautiful profile :)
Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen and the babies
Thursday, October 2, 2008
16 Weeks and counting
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bo thinks Guinness is a hottie!! :) You both look great!! Love ya Buddy!
you are looking great!!!
i also have a dog named guinness. :)
*Erin
Post a Comment