Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I've opted to only do a picture every other week until there begins to be a more noticable difference from week to week.
Anyway, we had a Dr.'s appointment this morning, and everything looked GREAT, praise the Lord. I didn't have an ultrasound today, so we have to wait until October 21st to find out the sexes of the babies. They said I'm actually measuring on the smaller side for twins, which is just fine at this stage of the game. As far as weight gain goes, they said I'm right on target...so bring on the donuts :) I was able to hear the heartbeats with the Doppler today as well. They are starting to slow down a tad (but nothing to be concerned about) at 12.5 weeks they were both about 162, today one was at 157 and the other was bouncing back and forth from 145 to 147.
I'm still feeling great, and am so blessed to be doing so well. Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers.
Please continue to pray for:
Dan's job situation
Growth and health of the babies
God's guidance as we make relocation decisions (depending on job offers).
Thanks for all of the prayers and support
Love-
Dan, Gretchen, and the babies :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Week 15 Update
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment