Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 14 - HELLO CHUBBO


WOW!!! Now I know why I didn't want to have progressive pictures of this pregnancy, with NO exercise at all...this is how quickly I get chubby!!! I've gained 10 pounds as of now, but I think it's all in my face and arms (and of course the belly) YUCK!!! Ok, enough of my vanity. I'm committing to a picture of this sort every week from here out (by request).

Please continue to pray for:
-Health for me and the babies
-Job for Dan
-Us to trust in the Lord as we go through these VERY uncertain times

Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen, and the babes

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for the pictures Buddy - you look great!!! :) I can't wait for more pictures to come. Thanks for the updates. I am still praying! Love ya!!

Tara M. said...

I don't think you look chubby. You look pregnant and fabulous(for a while)! Enjoy still fitting in maternity clothes! When the time comes, my mom can make you some clothes when the maternity clothes are too small! Yipee!!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I just read your comment to me and wanted to say THANK YOU! That is exactly why I started this..to gain/give hope and support to others. Thanks for the encouragement and congrats on your twins! Success stories like yours keep me going. :)