Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

27 Weeks

I had my 27 week appointment today as well as an ultrasound. Both little rascals are now head down with all four feet in a heap on my right side IN MY RIBS!!! I was wondering what it was up there making my 40 minute commute to and from work rather unpleasant (I would take 40 weeks of this "unpleasant" feeling anyday). We are going to have a nice surprise when they are born because this entire pregnancy, they've both been very "shy" and have hidden their faces. With the parents they've been blessed with, I'm quite sure they will be anything BUT shy!!! It's amazing to think that 11 weeks would be the absolute longest we will have to wait for their arrival, we have a little more preparation but all in all we are ready.

Thank you for your continued prayers through this incredible journey.
We are currently waiting on Dan's job offer, and then we can have a sigh of relief there too.
Please continue to pray for...
-Couples struggling through infertility
-Families grieving the loss of a loved one(s)
-Our Troops
-Unemployed
-Health of our growing boys

Blessings-
Gretchen

0 comments: