Officially, 7 weeks or less to go :) As I get bigger and bigger I'm finding I don't feel kicks/punches quite as often as I used to, but rather a ton of pressure in my ribs. I have developed quite a nice drink shelf and how found myself using it for just that from time to time.
My little guy who is head down has had a bad case of the hiccups pretty regularly. I must say it's quite an interesting feeling when they BOTH get the hiccups at the same time.
This has been a very challenging and discouraging week to say the least (hence the late post). We found out officially on Wednesday that Dan DID NOT get the job that we were told he'd be offered prior to Christmas. Unfortunately, that has been the only bite he's had since his layoff September 1st 2008. We are now exploring a couple of different avenues and committing this chapter of life to prayer instead of worry (well, most of the time). I was very proud of myself for how I've handled this the past 5 months, but this official word has really challenged my positive thinking. Dan has been studying for the Patent Bar and hopes to take it by the beginning of March, and we are hopeful that will open a couple more opportunities. We unfortunately, are not in a position to move out of state because Dan has a very large scholarship that we would be sacrificing as well as any/all (as well as losing money)equity we have in our home at this point.
Please continue to pray for:
Growth and Health of the boys
My Continued Health
Dan's Job situation, and clarity of what avenue to take at this point.
Dan as he studies for the Patent Bar
Love and Blessing-
Dan, Gretchen and the Boys!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
32 Week Update (Almost a week late)
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am here for you, I hope that things start looking up soon.You look good though sure is getting close to time for you to meet your babies!!
LOOKIN' GOOD!! Your hair looks awesome!! I love you buddy!! (Bo thinks Guinness looks pretty good in this picture too! ha ha)
Post a Comment