Today I had my final Dr. appointment and Non Stress Test (NST). I'm learning something new about my babies each time. They were rascals today, they are still both very active, but wouldn't you know during the NST today, they wouldn't move at all. I had to drink some ice water, change positions, have the nurse hold an old electric razor to my tummy to make noise and try to startle them, and have the Dr. try to get them to move, and NOTHING!!! So, of course I started to get a little nervous. He reassured me they were just fine, but my goodness they make me nervous...time to get them out.
We have to be at the hospital by 6 am on Wednesday and surgery is set to begin at 7:30. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated for a smooth delivery, healthy baby boys, and a quick recovery!
Blessings-
Gretchen
Monday, March 2, 2009
Stubborn Babies...Less than 48 Hours till go time!!!
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If I don't get a chance to tell you before Wednesday, good luck! We can't wait to see pictures of the little cuties! You'll make great parents and Guinness will have fun with the new additions!
Love,
Marni and Chris in Denver
Wow here they come ,thats wonderful.I am so happy for you hun, we pray for you everyday. -Megan
im guessing youre a mama by now..congrats! cant wait to see pics of those beautiful boys and hear their names!
Post a Comment