Sunday, March 8, 2009
Pictures...Finally :)
Finally I've gotten 2 seconds to post a couple pictures of our pride and joy. This has truly been the most miraculous and unexplainable experience. I'm so excited that we are all able to be home together at one time. I'm quite sure I would have had a major "meltdown" in the hospital if they tried to tell me one of my babies had to stay.
We are all adjusting well at home, and "resting" when we can :) The boys are both doing really well, and are just an absolute delight! We have an appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow, so we are hoping for good weight gain for both boys. It's incredible for twins, just how very different they are...already.
I can't thank all of you enough for your continued support, prayers and love that you've shown Dan and me and the boys.
Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen, Wil and Drew
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Way to go momma!!!! They are absolutely adorable!!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you they are just beautiful.I got your very kind message the other day didn't want you to think I was ignoring just been busy .((hugs))
-Megan
what handsome boys. now you need a family pic of all 4 of you!
Post a Comment