39 Weeks...and loving this!!!
I figured I'd continue to post a weekly picture update, even though I'm no longer pregnant.
The boys are doing great. Wil is starting to get a little more fussy, and not sleeping so well at night right now. I think he's going through a little growth spurt because I can only keep him full for a short period of time, no matter how much I give him to eat. Drew on the other hand continues to do very well, and helps to preserve my sanity while Wil has a melt down. Drew is a great sleeper, and I think he'd sleep for 6 hours at a time if I'd let him. I'm not quite comfortable letting him go that long yet, but it won't be long I'm sure.
Time is flying by, so we are just doing our best to enjoy every second of everyday with our beautiful blessings.
Thanks again for all of the prayers and support!
Gretchen~
The boys are doing great. Wil is starting to get a little more fussy, and not sleeping so well at night right now. I think he's going through a little growth spurt because I can only keep him full for a short period of time, no matter how much I give him to eat. Drew on the other hand continues to do very well, and helps to preserve my sanity while Wil has a melt down. Drew is a great sleeper, and I think he'd sleep for 6 hours at a time if I'd let him. I'm not quite comfortable letting him go that long yet, but it won't be long I'm sure.
Time is flying by, so we are just doing our best to enjoy every second of everyday with our beautiful blessings.
Thanks again for all of the prayers and support!
Gretchen~

4 comments:
You look fabulous mommy!!! The babies are adorable!!
Kami
wow Gretchen, you look fabulous, especially holding those beautiful baby boys!!!!I hope Wil calms down for you at night! He sure is cute! So is that little Drew. Way to go sleepy boy!
I am on a microdose where they dilute it and she had some and mixed it up for me there with sodium chloride.So I am guessing it was yours, isn't that neat I was happy when I read your post knowing it probably came from you! The good news is it will help others too as it is diluted and they have more for someone else now since they only use part of it.Your babies are beautiful and you look wonderful. ((HUGS))
you look so great, gretchen! i hope things are getting easier..and easier..and easier!!
Post a Comment