Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Play Date

Prior to our house being plagued by all of these germs, the boys had a chance to play with their cousin Greyson while I had an appointment. Greyson was born just a few weeks after the boys and my boys have always looked so huge compared to him. After this past play date, I don't think they look quite so big anymore. It's been fun for me to have someone close in age to them so that they have a playmate other than each other, and I have someone to play with too...thanks Carrie :)


Greyson, Wilson and Andrew

An update on the sickies here:
Drew still has a nasty case of croup and was diagnosed with a bacterial ear infection too.
Wilson, now has croup and a stomach virus keeping nothing down.

I'm sure glad they were chunkers to begin with because they aren't eating much now and what they do eat, doesn't stay down. I'm afraid we are headed back for the Dr.'s office tomorrow.

I will being praying all night that these germs get far far away from my house. For heaven sake, we have a birthday party here this weekend, and these boys need to be ready to eat cake!

1 comments:

Kami said...

I am so sorry your little guys are sick. Poor babies. I hope tey feel better soon! I can't believe how big they are getting! My goodness!

Kami