Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

1 Year Pictures

Thanks to one of my long time friends and her Talent and PATIENCE we were able to get some great shots of the little guys. I have learned to take whatever I can get of the two of them together, they are just far too busy to try to get "still" shots of them.

Here are a few of my favorites. She truly is gifted, I can't wait to do our 18 month photos with her outside!


Wilson, He looks just like my brother here~ Scary!!! :)
Drew


Always needs mommy by his side. This broke my heart!


Same Story :)


As good as it gets for a photo together


Getting a little more comfortable


The race is on, hurry grab the camera


Had to have Grammy holding him


The reality of how the photo shoot really went

0 comments: