Well, the day I've dreaded and longed for all at the same time is here!!! While I'm sad that my precious babies are already one, I'm so excited to see what the future holds for them.
One year ago today the Lord blessed me with the 2 most beautiful and healthy little boys. My life has forever been changed, and I am so excited to see what is in store for the next year.
Wilson and Andrew, mommy loves you more than you will ever know. You are such a blessing and I am blessed beyond belief to be able to stay home with you. I love to watch you boys grow and change each day. I'm amazed at what you've learned in the just the last couple of weeks.
Right now at 1 year old:
Wilson-
has 6 teeth (with 2 more working their way through)
loves to do "How big is Wilson? So Big!"
know how to clap
loves to have mommy hold him and carry him every where
pulls up on all the furniture...and falls frequently
loves regular Milk
Sleeps great at night
Not a great napper
Both LOVE Praise baby videos
.....the list could go on and on
Andrew
Has 13 teeth (a mouthful)
Loves to do "so big"
Gives "High 5"
Always wants to carry mommys cell phone around, and there is NO substitutions for my phone
Loves his sippy cup and milk
Still loves his morning nap
Jabbers a lot
Thank you to all who have supported us through this first and absolutely amazing first year of parenthood. While no one could have ever prepared me for how quickly the time goes, no one could prepare me for how quickly these little rascals had me wrapped around their finger either.
We still aren't feeling GREAT, but we are headed out for a day of visiting Grandparents for the big day, and then to Red Robin for dinner with daddy tonight.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Happy Birthday
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 4:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment