We had the boys' birthday party today, and ended up with 31 people in our house (we were definitely at our maximum capacity).
I made the boys each their own cake to tear into, and then did caterpillar cupcakes. Wilson still refuses to feed himself, so the cake situation was no different. He simply doesn't like to be dirty, so he picked at it a little bit and then just cried. Drew did manage to dig into his a little, but honestly I expected to have to give them baths afterward and that wasn't the case at all.
They were blessed with many family members and a few close friends who joined us. They are certainly loved in this family!!! Our living room has once again has been taken over by toys, but honestly, I LOVE it. They are only this little for a short period of time, why not just let them enjoy being little and messy!?!?
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Birthday Party
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow time moves so fast Happy birthday boys!! We still need to get together sometime now that mason is here
You bet Megan, I'm pretty flexible so you just name some times and we'll see what we can work out :)
Post a Comment