And so it begins. These little rascals have it figured out that there are two of them and one of mommy during the day.
Yesterday, I was sitting at the kitchen counter checking emails while the boys were "unloading" the usual kitchen drawers...OR so I thought!!!
Drew managed to get into the drawer where I keep the bottles and formula as well as the Miralax that I put in their bottles (If you know anything about miralax, it's about as fine as gelatin). Well, Drew began to hand the contents of the drawer to Wil who was sitting on the floor, and the next thing I hear are giggles!!! They had successfully gotten the bottle of Miralax open and poured it all over the kitchen floor and then proceeded push it all over the floor and crawl through it. Let's just say this picture does the mess NO justice.
Along with this recent tag teaming comes the next story. Last week, they were both in the bathroom and got into the drawer with feminine products, only to be found giggling and throwing tampons into the bathtub.
I think I better get ready for the "ride" of my life, these little fellas are a little too smart for their britches.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
2 Heads are Better than One
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment