So tonight, as we were finishing up with dinner I wiped Wil's teeth...and despite his gag reflex, he does very well with this.
Then....I wiped Drew's and felt a new MOLAR on the bottom and also saw another new bottom tooth. Then I saw the other bottom molar. So I'm freaking out thinking "this poor child has got to be in pain", as I move to the top...I can't believe what I'm feeling. TWO MORE MOLARS on top! For Pete sake, this poor child isn't even a year old and he now has 14 TEETH! No wonder he had a sleepless night at Grandpa and Grandma's Saturday night. I felt horrible for not noticing and giving him some motrin.
Someone please slow down the time...I'm missing my babies!!!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
5 New Teeth Today
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment