I know I say this every month, but I can hardly believe we are this close to a first birthday. I just might have shed a tear or two Thursday when my babies turned 11 months.
Wil decided to make a big deal out of the day and FINALLY started crawling...YAY, YAY, YAY!!! He is so much happier now that he seems to have found a little independence. He's still pretty rusty at it, but he is getting there and it gets him from point A to B. Drew on the other hand will probably only be crawling for a short while longer, he is furniture cruising and busy, busy, busy!
This past week we also had 2 good friends welcome new little babies into their lives as well. Visiting them was so fun, but I have 2 words to describe the visit...BABY FEVER!!! Now that my boys are getting more and more mobile, they seem to have less and less time to sit and snuggle with their momma, oh how I miss it!! They both were sick with some pretty nasty respiratory stuff this past week, so they were into snuggling for a little bit, and the best part of all, they took great naps.
We attempted to give up our morning nap, but I just don't think they are ready for that (and neither am I). They are also at the point where they are eating more table foods than baby foods, which makes it so nice when we go out, or if we are out and about and need to stop for a bite to eat.
Overall, they are still super "easy" babies (as easy as having twins can be). I am still absolutely loving being home with them and try not to take a single day of it for granted. I've also been working very hard at letting my house go during the day so that I'm focusing on them while they are awake...the earlier months got away from me when I put to much emphasis on having everything "just so" and all the laundry caught up at all times. Now if you were to stop by my house (unannounced), you'd likely see lunch dishes still on the table, toys strewn from one end of the house to the other, all doors closed and us just living it up playing in the mess.
Have a wonderful week, and hopefully I'll update before their first birthday *sniff*sniff*
Sunday, February 7, 2010
11 Months
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They are adorable...I love baby pictures...
Post a Comment