The boys were 10 months yesterday, and I will admit, this is a TIRING stage with just one on the move and one who's very frustrated that he's not on the move. Drew has been crawling for a few weeks now, and Wil just gets his wheels going and goes no place. He now just sits and screams when Drew leaves the room because he doesn't like being alone (can't say I blame him). Wil also is still not feeding himself. I don't know if he can't or just chooses not to, but I'm really getting burned out on being screamed at the entire meal time. So today at lunch, we worked especially hard on getting him to put the food in his mouth (resulting in MORE screaming from him and frustration from me).
They are still giving me fits at nap time, and usually only taking 2 one hour naps a day. It may seem like a lot, but I was dreaming something more like a 2-3 hour afternoon nap...not so much.
Here are a few pictures to sum up our last month. We had very busy holidays, but loved every minute of them with our boys.
I really truly do enjoy being home with my boys, it's just MUCH busier than it was even a month ago.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
10 Months and a couple Christmas Pics
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great to see Wil w/o the helmet! Grey has the same PJ's - he got them for Christmas too. Keep trying on nap time they are always harder for naps when they are learning something new like crawling or walking - I don't know why but they are harder go down - it will return to normal again soon!
Post a Comment