As 2009 comes to a close, it truly brings tears to my eyes to think how our lives have changed.
To say we've been blessed would be an understatement. We had an amazing and very busy first Christmas with the boys, and can't even imagine what the future holds for these little buddies. They were blessed beyond belief, and just having them was the most spectacular Christmas present we could have ever been blessed with. God is SO Good!!!
Here are several pictures (it was tough to narrow it down) to sum up 2009.
2010 is certain to be another fantastic year for the Blakeslee Family. I have decided that I'm going to train for a 1/2 marathon in April, so that should keep me just a tad busier :) And Dan will be graduating from Law School this August (I can't even tell you how very proud I am to call him my husband). We look forward to throwing a big bash to celebrate his huge accomplishment, so planning for that should also keep my busy, but I'm thrilled to do it. We've also decided with the boys MANY toys, it was time to get our lower level prepped for our family room/toy room. We hope to have this project underway in February, stay tuned for some before and after shots of that too.
I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year. Though 2009 brought many challenges of its own, I will certainly cherish all they joy of 2009 as well. Wilson Reagan and Andrew Patrick, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment