Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

9 Month Appointment

Friday I took the boys for their 9 month appointment with the help of my Mother-in-law...Thanks Jill!

They are definitely still growing quite steadily. We held them as the Dr. was doing his exam on both boys, because this is the age where they develop some pretty intense stranger/ separation anxiety. I held Drew, and the poor little guy was very skeptical of the Dr. the entire time. Jill was holding Wil, and the little rascal showed NO signs of stranger anxiety...he hammed it up the entire time.

Wilson's stats:
Weight 23 lbs 9.5 ounces (92nd percentile)
Height 29.25 inches (80th percentile)
Head Circumference 46 cm (65th percentile)....So there, to all of you folks that tell me my child has a HUGE melon :) He just has HUGE cheeks...kissable cheeks I might add!

They also had their 2nd shot for their flu shots and this "normally" dramatic child, didn't even let out a peep. He was feeling pretty comfy with his Grandma talking to him and snuggling him.

He is cutting his top 2 teeth right now, so he seems to just like to snuggle a lot...and most of the time, I'm happy to oblige him.

Andrew's Stats:
Weight 23 lbs 6 ounces (90th percentile)
Height 29.75 inches (90th percentile)
Head Circumference 48 cm (100th percentile)....we are so glad his head has come back on the charts, the Dr. had us a little worried about the rapid growth and what that could mean for brain development. While I knew he was fine developmentally, it's still VERY scary when the Dr. mentions that.

Drew is usually very easy going when it comes to shots and cries for about 10 seconds afterward...not this time, he was hysterical, poor baby.

Drew is working on cutting his 8th tooth, so as you can imagine he is drooling and chewing on everything.

I LOVE being a mommy and definitely have the BEST job ever! Twins are not always an easy task, but it is by far the most rewarding part of my life. I LOVE them to pieces!!!

1 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Haven't heard from you lately and I wanted to make sure you got my comment on your blog a couple of posts ago thanking you for the baby gift.The boys are adorable and growing up so fast.((hugs))