Slowly but surely the reality of having 3 little babies is sinking in. This was today's big purchase. My mom and I took a road trip to Battle Creek today to pick up this dandy. The lady we purchased it from was full of words of wisdom, and I see her being a GREAT resource for me to leverage in the future. I was thrilled to get a great deal on this stroller, and amazed the condition of it...considering we are the 3rd family to use it. It won't be long and those seats will be occupied by Larry, Curly and Moe!!!!
I'm still feeling great, other than running on ZERO energy. I go back to see my Dr. on Tuesday and will get more information at that point. I see disability in my near future, which will be nice for my worn out body...but a little tough financially as we prepare for the babies. We are confident God will continue to provide...and I'm trying not to worry too much :)
Blessings-
Dan, Gretchen & The Babes!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Baby Steps
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the stroller. I would like you to meet my friend Brenda sometime. I know she'd be happy to talk with you. She's a great mom and really had plans in place when her babies arrived.
Talk soon!
Jen
Post a Comment