Hello my faithful prayer warriors. I'm thrilled to report that our little babies are doing MARVELOUS!!!! After shedding many tears of fear, I was glad to shed several of joy. One of them was busy dancing around itching its face, and the other was a rascal to get measurements on...this one is going to be our future olympian, with its legs wrapped around its neck :) After a little coaxing we were able to measure both, and they are both measuring about 38mm with heart rates right around 180 bpm. The Dr. said things couldn't look better, and we were able to graduate. It was a bittersweet feeling for me to leave there because I've grown so comfortable with Dr. Dodds and confident in him, but I was so thrilled to be able to feel like a "normal" pregnant person leaving there and only having 1 Doctor.
The bad news followed about an hour later when Dan called to let me know, as of next Friday his contract has ended for work....so that means he's jobless. Fortunately, he has a little break from school and can focus on finding something else. While we are confident God will provide, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a tad nervous now...or more than a tad! The good news is, he has a week, and his current contract house was really hoping to get something lined up for him soon...to me soon means, like next Friday...but reality is, it usually takes a little longer than that. Please pray that the right job will cross his path, and we won't have to be on the "financial fence" too long.
Blessings-
Gretchen
Friday, August 22, 2008
Good News, Bad News
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah. I'm so glad to hear about the dancing babies! I can just picture it right now! Just wait till you feel both of them moving. It's pretty cool. Pretty soon you can get registered! How exciting Gretchen! As for Dan's situation, we'll pray something comes along! Oh, are you going to find out what genders the babies are?
Post a Comment